Vision and Mission
A world where human settlements provide equal access to opportunities to ALL it's inhabitants and these villages, towns and cities become the drivers of social and economic prosperity.
- Innovation: We aim to find the most effective, innovative and efficient ways to make human settlements more sustainable and inclusive.
- Focus on core issues: We develop, design and implement programmes that focus on core development issues and needs.
- Solution oriented: We strive to find elegant solutions to complex challenges.
- Social enterprise approach: We strive to employ a social enterprise (SE) approach wherever possible to enable the sustainable growth of our interventions.
- National coverage: We aim to establish all our programmes in all 14 regions of Namibia.
- Regional expansion: We are in the process of opening offices in Zambia and Zimbabwe, initiating the same programmes in these two countries.
- A registered charity Trust in Namibia.
- Organisational head office located in Windhoek.
- European head office located in Switzerland.
- New offices registered in Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Six field offices in different regions of Namibia.
- Four main programmes: 1 - Land & Housing | 2 - Urban Sanitation | 3 – Early Childhood Development (ECD) | 4 – Urban Infrastructure